Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Blog Assignment #5- Part 2

collage of text with various social networking names

To be completely honest, I have not spent the amount of time I wanted to on my PLN this semester. I have a Symbaloo account and did build on that some, but Twitter is where I spent most of my time. I really think that Twitter will be the foundation for my primary PLN going forward. It is just a fantastic place to share information and I think it is exactly what I need. I really like the format and the ease that you can share and link things to your followers. I have built my follower/following base up some, but not as large as I would like. I really learned a lot about PLNs this semester and plan very much to utilize them when I have my own classroom. It is one of the things I am more excited about when looking forward to graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment